Welcome Nerf Fans!

Welcome to the Nerf Intelligence Corporation!

Here we bring you the latest news in Nerf Weapon Technology
(no ads or garbage, just what you want to know)

Feel free to explore and enjoy!
(also check out are YouTube channel and Facebook page! )



Nerf Intelligence Corp. Chat Forum

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New N-Force Vendetta

This is a new N-Force Sword found by SG Nerf on Ebay... I have never seen it before and it apparently utilizes a Darth Maul type weapon off of Star Wars! They both connect and form a double bladed sword!

Also... guys I have had an emergency within the family so I have to tend to some things and I will try my best to post often, but things have been slow and painful for me so I ask that you all be patient and I will eventually work my way back up to everyday or at least every week a new post.

Find out more about this weapon on sgnerf.blogspot.com

Plz comment and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment