Welcome Nerf Fans!

Welcome to the Nerf Intelligence Corporation!

Here we bring you the latest news in Nerf Weapon Technology
(no ads or garbage, just what you want to know)

Feel free to explore and enjoy!
(also check out are YouTube channel and Facebook page! )



Nerf Intelligence Corp. Chat Forum

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Information must be sited!!!


If you have your own blog and stole my archive pictures or my videos on the Stampede you must site these pics and vids directly to either Facebook, amazon japan, or to the site you got those multimedia clips from (refering to my site if you took them).


you must correctly site your info properly or it could go out as plagarism!


Pictures: go to amazon japan, facebook


Videos go to: gizmodo, youtube


(any of these that were taken from my site must be sited to the original and my site since you copied my post pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment