Welcome Nerf Fans!

Welcome to the Nerf Intelligence Corporation!

Here we bring you the latest news in Nerf Weapon Technology
(no ads or garbage, just what you want to know)

Feel free to explore and enjoy!
(also check out are YouTube channel and Facebook page! )



Nerf Intelligence Corp. Chat Forum

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Updates

Well guys... im back!

A couple of things to update but not many...
-New whiteout series has come out for nerf.
-the box art for the vortex series has been revealed
-my pinball machine broke
-max force is growing in popularity and may be the next big thing since sliced bread
-my girlfriend just trolled me
-then there is this barricade mock version but has more features than the regular so I like it better.
-my computer epically quit on me today
- and apparently you all are getting restless so that is all that I really have to update now so...
Adios Amigos!!!!
(forgive me if I spelt that wrong)
p.s. say it like Tank Dempsey from Nazi Zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment