Welcome Nerf Fans!

Welcome to the Nerf Intelligence Corporation!

Here we bring you the latest news in Nerf Weapon Technology
(no ads or garbage, just what you want to know)

Feel free to explore and enjoy!
(also check out are YouTube channel and Facebook page! )



Nerf Intelligence Corp. Chat Forum

Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's our Birthday!!!

Well technically it was yesterday... but I forgot so we are celebrating our Birthday today!!!

Soo... I will be asking alot of questions now on how to improve the site... or if it is fine as it is.
I recently got an advertisement deal with a moding company but I am not sure if you all want the ads. I have always kept the idea of no ads or garbage for a year but if you guys want them then we will bring them.

Guys if you want change then speak up I am not going to make changes and improvements unless you guys ask me to. This is more commonly a fan run site... if you haven't noticed.

PLZZZZZ!!!! comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment