Welcome Nerf Fans!

Welcome to the Nerf Intelligence Corporation!

Here we bring you the latest news in Nerf Weapon Technology
(no ads or garbage, just what you want to know)

Feel free to explore and enjoy!
(also check out are YouTube channel and Facebook page! )



Nerf Intelligence Corp. Chat Forum

Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW material!




Yeah, its been slow so I have a solution! Nerf Intelligence Corporation will now be featuring:
1.) Super Soaker
2.) Vortex Series
3.) N-force
4.) Mock blasters and copies

Give me some time to catch up I will post a new item with pictures (mostly) almost everyday now...if I can. Considering all of the things I have missed there is a crap load of things to update on!

I have had somethings to do and have been really busy but now I am pretty much free and can get on every day now!

Also, one more thing... I have been receiving questions on about why I don't post mods and things related... well the reason is that I know people love to mod and it does make it more fun with a faster machine gun and more powerful "sniper rifle" AKA Longshot, but I have recently witnessed some people getting extremely hurt by modifying darts with thumbtacks and needles and the extra power behind it just makes them more painful. Paint jobs and clip mods are cool and safe but I just couldn't live with myself knowing that a mod posted on my website could have injured a child who does not know how to safely modify a Nerf gun and take the precautions needed to make it safe for TARGET SHOOTING. Paint jobs are also a concern because an officer may make a mistake and think of it as a real weapon. I like mods, but there are safety concerns and the last thing I want to happen is for someone to get hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment